Biggest wins in August at Casumo
Each month Casumo is nice enough to list their biggest wins of the month.
I always like lists like these because it tells you what some of the most rewarding slot games are. Some games are featured each month, meaning they must be the ones that can pay out the most.
Here are the biggest wins at Casumo from August 2020.
- 27th August – 80.881 x bet – $113,234.62 on a $1.40 spin on Holmes and the Stolen Stones by Yggdrasil Gaming
- 6th August – 15.360 x bet – $5,529.60 on a $0.36 spin on Dead or Alive 2 by NetEnt
- 11th August – 12.504 x bet – 50 017,10 kr on a 4,00 kr spin on Cirque de la Fortune by Red Tiger Gaming
- 28th August – 12.494 x bet – €2.498,84 on a €0,20 spin on Razor Shark by Push Gaming
- 25th August – 11.985 x bet – 11 985,00 kr on a 1,00 kr spin on Gonzo’s Quest Megaways by NetEnt
- 26th August – 11.460 x bet – $1,146.08 on a $0.10 spin on Jade Charms by Red Tiger Gaming
- 3rd August – 10.753 x bet – €2.150,78 on a €0,20 spin on Razor Shark by Push Gaming
- 27th August – 10.000 x bet – $10,000.00 on a $1.00 spin on Immortal Glory by Push Gaming
As you can see, the biggest paying NetEnt game was Dead or Alive 2, which doesn’t surprise anyone. This sequel and its original can pay out huge.
Razor Shark makes the list two times, which is probably Push Gaming’s most popular slot game at the moment and also one of my favorites.
The Holmes and the Stolen Stones and the Red Tiger Gaming slots are progressive jackpot wins. At least I think they are, because the bonus games won’t pay out those amounts.
All these games are high volatile, if you are interested in some high volatile slot games, be sure to check out my top 10 high volatile slot games for a list.
You can also check out my own big wins on Pinterest.
Casumo is a unique and amazing online casino with a huge selection of games and great promotions each week. Be sure to check them out too.