Money Train 2, even bigger win possibilites
A while back Relax Gaming released a slot game called Money Train. This game was an instant hit, especially with die hard slot lovers. Mainly because of the huge win potential of up to 20.000 times your bet during the bonus game.
And Relax Gaming not being stupid, they have now released Money Train 2. A very similar slot game, but now with up to 50.000 times bet win potential and some added bonuses during the bonus feature.
Money Train 2 uses 40 lines on 5 reels, 4 symbols high. The game comes with a train robbers theme and bonus and wild symbols on all reels. Each symbol on the reels spins on its own, so you are able to get a full screen of the same symbol.
This feature is triggered when 2 bonus symbols appear on the reels.
Each bonus symbol will reveal a multiplier which are added together. You will now receive free re-spins until you get a winning combination. Each non winning spin will add x1 to the multiplier.
Money Cart Bonus
When you get 3 or more bonus symbols you will trigger this bonus.
The triggering bonus symbols will reveal a multiplier between 1 and 10. And you will receive 3 re-spins.
During re-spins each new symbol that lands will give a multiplier between 1 and 10 or even between 20 and 200 when it’s a golden symbol and will reset the respins to 3. If you fill a single reel with symbols, you will get an extra reel, this can happen 2 times in total.
The feature ends when no new symbols land during respins or when you fill the entire screen. When you fill the entire screen you will receive an added bonus of 500 times bet.
But during re-spins you can also get all sorts of special symbols that will give special bonuses. Here are all special symbols that might land during the Money Cart Bonus.
- Payer – Reveals a multiplier value and will add that multiplier value to all visible symbols on screen
- Collector – Reveals a multiplier value and will collect all multiplier values of all visible symbols on screen
- Collector/Payer – Reveals a multiplier value and will collect all multiplier values of all visible symbols on screen and then will add that total value to all visible symbols on screen
- Sniper – Reveals a multiplier value and will double the value of 3 to 8 other visible symbols on screen, this can be the same symbol several times
- Necromancer – Reveals a multiplier value and will activate between 2 and 7 special bonus symbols for the second time
- Reset Plus – Reveals a multiplier and will add 1 to the re-spins value
- Persistent Player – Same as Payer, but will do this after each spin
- Persistent Sniper – Same as Sniper, but will do this after each spin
- Persistent Collector – Same as Collector, but will do this after each spin
The reason the first Money Train was so popular was the bonus game so it’s smart they kept that game, almost identical, but with the possibility of much bigger rewards and even more special bonus symbols.
And this is what gets people so hooked on this game. That bonus feature can pay out so much. Especially when you get some persistent bonus symbols and keep getting those respins. The multiplier will add up very rapidly when this happens and I have already seen huge wins on this game.
You even have the option to buy the bonus feature for 100 times your bet.
To be honest, the base game isn’t that interesting, but decent. But that bonus feature makes up for that all.
Be aware that Money Train 2 and also the original game, are very high volatile slot games, so not for everybody.