Play’n Go has released another new “slot” game. It’s not really a slot game with reels, but it uses a grid of symbols and pays in clusters.
Several games already use this principle and even Play’n Go has some popular titles with this principle.
The game comes with a ton of features and bonuses. I will list all features and bonuses point by point to make it easier to understand the game.
Matching 4 or more symbols in a cluster is considered a winning combination. A symbol is part of a cluster when horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbols.
Mystery symbols also appear on this game. Called concealed tiles. These will always reveal an adjacent symbol.
When you get one or more winning combinations, all winning symbols are removed and the empty spots are filled with new symbols. Giving the opportunity to get another win.
When you have collected 33 or more symbols during one “spin” you will activate one of four random features.
- Croak – 1 symbol set is paid as scatter. The symbols don’t need to be in a cluster, just on the screen
- Spawn – 1 symbol set is changed into another symbol set
- Tongue – 2 edges of the screen are randomly chosen and all symbols in between are changed into one and the same symbol
- Hop – 1 symbol is chosen and transformed destroying all adjacent symbols
When collecting more than 88 symbols all winning up until then are multiplied by 5.
Seasons and Seasons Wilds
During play you are always in one of the 4 seasons. These change at random and can randomly award a special bonus while playing.
- Summer – Up to 5 random wilds are added and all adjacent symbols are destroyed
- Autumn – Up to 11 random wilds are added these turn wild or are destroyed from the edges
- Winter – Up to 4 random wilds are added and won’t be destroyed when they are part of a winning combination
- Spring – Up to 12 random wilds are added
As you might have noticed, there are a lot of bonuses and features available on this game. But games like this, with a grid, are pretty popular. Other titles from Play’n Go like Moon Princess, Viking Runecraft and Reactoonz are very popular and use the same type of play.
And this game can pay out huge, especially when you are able to collect those 88 symbols. All winning up until then times 5 can really give a huge profit.
If you are in doubt, or still unsure on how this game works, why not try it at Videoslots. You can even try it for free if you like.