Cash of Command Overview
Here we go with another new Play’n Go slot release. This time the game is called Cash of Command.
Cash of Command is a grid game and uses a battleship theme.
You will play on a grid of 9 by 9 symbols. The game uses cluster pays where 5 or more of the same symbols horizontally or vertically attached count as a winning combination.
And the game also uses cascading symbols. Meaning that all winning symbols are removed and all symbols fall down. New symbols fall on top to create the option for another win.
Beside all regular symbols you will also find wild symbols on the grid.
Cash of Command comes with a maximum payout of 5.336 times your bet.
Cash of Command Features
Next to the grid you will find a meter with 4 different characters. And a number beside each character.
Each time you get a winning combination all winning symbols are collected and added to this meter.
When you reach a character, that character will launch a special battleship with an attached special bonus.
The first three characters are always randomized before each spin. The top character is Baron Fusco and is always the same.
- Commander Wilder – Blue Ship – Will add 8 random wild symbols to the grid
- Captain Verto – Green Ship – Will change all instances of two random symbols into the same random symbol
- Admiral Magna – Red Submarine – Will add four 2×2 symbols onto the grid
If you reach the top character, after collecting 110 or more symbols, you will trigger Baron Fusco.
Two of the three ships that are on the grid are destroyed. The ship that stays will trigger its bonus again, but now a more boosted bonus.
- Commander Wilder – Blue Ship – Will add 32 random wild symbols to the grid
- Captain Verto – Green Ship – Will change all instances of three random symbols into the same random symbol
- Admiral Magna – Red Submarine – Will add four 2×2, 3×3 and/or 4×4 symbols onto the grid
After you reached Baron Fusco and the bonus has been played, all is reset to normal.
On any non winning spin the turrets at the bottom of the screen might become active.
These will remove random symbols from the grid and add random wilds on the grid.
Like I mentioned many times on other posts, Play’n Go is probably the best provider when it comes to these grid games. And Cash of Command is no different.
I really enjoy this game. The theme works well with the bonuses. And the bonuses are a lot of fun and seen to trigger pretty often. Of course you want to reach that top bonus, which are amazing, but that’s a bit harder. But that also almost certainly gives a big win.