Some while ago Play’n Go released a game called Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness. And now they have released Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness.
Are these the same slots with a slightly different theme? Not really. The games are related, but different.
Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness comes with a grid of 5 by 5 symbols and uses cluster pays. A winning combination consists of 4 or more of the same symbols connected horizontally and/or vertically.
The game also uses a cascading feature, meaning winning symbols are removed and new symbols fall on top. The game also comes with a bunch of features.
These features can activate during any non winning normal spin.
- Insane Asylum – transforms all high paying symbols into one and the same high paying symbol
- The Dungeon – transforms all low paying symbols into different random high paying symbols
- Chamber of Horrors – destroys a bunch of symbols and will fill those spots with wild symbols
- Temptation Room – will add a random wild symbol and will transform one row or column into one and the same symbol
Alice Cooper Mega Wild
The game also has a golden key symbol. These symbols are collected and replaced by a wild symbol. If you collect 3 of them during one bought spin you will trigger the Alice Cooper Mega Wild.
One reel, reel 2, 3 or 4 will become wild and you are paid. After this it will walk to the left or the right and pay again, until it walks of the screen.
Hat of Madness
When playing all winning symbols are collected and when you collect enough of them a random feature will trigger.
- 10 symbols – 1 or 2 wild symbols are added to the next cascade
- 25 symbols – 3 to 6 wild symbols are added to the next cascade
- 50 symbols – 3 Reality Spins
- 75 symbols – 3 Reality Spins with an x2 multiplier
- 85 symbols – 3 Reality Spins with an x5 multiplier
You are only awarded the highest tier when you reach the Reality Spins.
You get to pick one of the four random features to be active during the free spins.
After each spin this random feature will be active.
If you get the Alice Cooper Mega Wild during these reality spins there is a chance of between 3 to 6 random extra wild symbols.
Like a lot of these grid slot games from Play’n Go, Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness comes with a lot of features.
Filling that meter, the wild reel and also a free spins feature. Which is great, because it keeps this game interesting and exciting.
If you are a fan of these grid slots, like me, you will love this game as well. For me, Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness is a little more fun, mainly because of the theme. But I think this one is different enough to enjoy them both.
Overall, I really like this new game. So check it out at Casumo>>, Gate777>> or Big5 Casino>>.