Blood Suckers Megaways Overview
Blood Suckers is one of those classic NetEnt slots that has been around since 2013. And even got a follow-up in 2017 with Blood Suckers II. And now, since Red Tiger Gaming is part of NetEnt, they have released Blood Suckers Megaways. They have released several classic NetEnt slots with Megaways, like for instance Gonzo’s Quest Megaways and Piggy Riches Megaways.
The game uses a vampire theme and keeps all the same symbols as the original.
You will find 6 reels that are between 2 and 7 symbols high during each spin. This setup will give a minimum of 64 and a maximum of 117.649 ways per spin.
Besides all normal paying symbols you will also find wild and scatter symbols.
Blood Suckers Megaways comes with a big maximum payout of 20.521 times your bet.
Blood Suckers Megaways Features
Winning combinations are removed from the reels and all symbols fall down. New symbols fall. After this you can get another winning combination and the process keeps repeating until no new winning combinations appear.
During any spin, in the base game and during free spins, a coffin can appear and award one of the following random bonuses.
- Random Wilds – Between 2 and 10 random wilds are added to reels 2, 3, 4 and/or 5.
- Super Wilds – 1 or 2 reels will become wild and have a random multiplier of between x2 and x7. These appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 only.
- Bonus Scatters – 2, 3 or 4 random scatter symbols are placed on the reels.
- Win Multiplier – A random multiplier of x2, x3 or x5 will become active during the current spin.
Free Spins Feature
3 scatter symbols will award 5 free spins.
Before free spins start you are taken to a seperate screen where you get 3 or more picks, depending on how many scatters triggered the bonus.
Pick coffins and defeat the vampire in the coffin to receive the extra bonus during free spins.
- Random Wilds – Two coffins will have random wilds, each will add between 2 and 5 random wilds on reels 2, 3, 4 and/or 5 during each free spin.
- Super Wilds – Two coffins will have a super wild, each will add a super wild during each spin.
- Bonus Spins – Three coffins will award 1, 2 or 3 extra free spins.
- Wins Multipliers – Three coffins will award a multiplier of x2, x3 or x5. Find more than one and they are added together, so the maximum multiplier can be x10.
If you did not find all coffins from a specific type, that feature can still be activated at random during free spins. But is not guaranteed.
Some casinos will have the option to buy bonuses. For 10 times your bet you can buy a random feature.
For 150, 500 and 1.000 times bet you can buy the free spins feature with 3, 4 or 5 picks respectively.
Blood Suckers was a solid game, especially 10 years ago. And Blood Suckers II was also a pretty nice sequel. But this Megaways version is really the best of the three.
It uses everything I like in an online slot game. Megaways, random features with things like wild reels and random wilds. And then a free spins feature where you pick extra modifiers, which I also just love.
The game looks amazing. Comes with a great maximum payout and keeps you interested and engaging.
I just love this game!
Check it out for yourself at casinos like Wheelz>>, CasinoFriday>>, Casumo>> and Energy Casino>>.