Who Wants to be a Millionaire Rush Overview
There are already several online slot games that use the Who Wants to be a Millionaire theme. The popular TV show. Even two from Big Time Gaming themselves. And now they have added a third version.
For this third version, where they added Rush after the name, they chose to use Megaclusters. Something they already used on Star Clusters and Cyberslot.
The game consists of a grid of 5 by 5 symbols. But when symbols are used in a winning combination, these spots will now have 4 symbols. This means that in total, when all clusters are active, the game comes with 100 symbols on the grid.
A winning combination consists of 5 or more of the same symbols that are horizontally and/or vertically connected.
You will find all sorts of gem symbols and wild symbols on the grid.
There are a lot of features to go trough, all explained below.
Millionaire Rush comes with a huge maximum payout of 55.060 times your bet.
Who Wants to be a Millionaire Rush Features
All winning symbols are removed and 4 random smaller symbols appear in that spot. If these smaller symbols are used in a winning combination, they are removed and all symbols fall down. New symbols fall on top to maybe create another win.
On the left of the grid you will find a meter with 12 spots. This is called the Megatrail.
The top spot will always have a multiplier of up to 1.000x your bet. And the 7th spot will always have 6 free spins.
On the other spots at least 3 random modifiers will be added. These modifiers can be:
- Wilds – Up to 10 wild symbols are added to the grid
- Multiplier Wilds – Wilds with up to x5 multipliers are placed on the grid
- Symbol to Wild – Every instance of the displayed symbol will turn wild
- Mega Wild – A grid of 4 wilds is added to the reels, two grids during free spins
- Symbol Subdivide – Every big instance of the symbol displayed turns into 4 smaller ones
- Symbol Upgrade – Every instance of the displayed symbol will upgrade to the symbol indicated
- Win Multiplier – A multiplier of up to x11 for the entire spin is awarded. Top reward not included
- Max Megaclusters – All big symbols become small symbols
- Symbol Duplication – 5 big symbols will be added to a row or column
- Symbol Explosions – Every instance of the displayed symbol will remove all symbols in its row or column
- Explosions – Up to 3 explosions in a set shape will remove symbols from the grid
- 50:50 – All symbols in the top, bottom, left, or right are removed
After each reaction you will go up one spot on the Megatrail. If there is a bonus there, it will activate.
Free Spins Feature
If you reached spot 7 during the base game, you will get 6 free spins after the current spin is over.
During free spins the top reward can now be 2.000x instead of the normal 1.000x. And you will get at least 6 random modifiers instead of the normal 3. These modifiers will stay the same during all free spins.
The 7th spot on the meter will now add 3 more free spins.
Wow this is some game. It comes with a huge number of modifiers that are all randomly added to that Megatrail. Making every spin different.
Some of them are amazing, some of them really need to hit during the right time. But it’s all a lot of fun.
And of course reaching that top spot will award a huge instant rewards of up to 1.000 times during the base game and 2.000 time during free spins.
But, after playing the game for a while, I have to say, it’s a tough game. Reaching the free spins isn’t even that easy. And I already had some really disappointing free spins bonuses. I never even gotten a really big win yet. And of course that’s the case with most highly volatile slot games. But that can also put you off the game.
I think it’s a great, unique slot game with amazing features. But it’s not a game for beginners or the faint hearted.